Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lee's boy


Mitchell is certainly Lee's little boy. He can correctly identify and say, Spiderman, The Hulk, Ironman, and Batman. Daily he jumps up on the couch and says, 'Piderman?' And when I say, 'No, we're not watching Spiderman right now.' He hopefully questions, 'Hulk?' At this moment he's watching a cartoon with Lee, I keep hearing cries of 'Ironman! Yea!' And another generation of comic book nerds is born.

4 comments:

Barnard Family said...

Aidan used to call Spiderman, Man-man...but he has corrected himself and now calls him Spiderman-man. It must be a boy thing...one of those divinely given traits! Kinda like the built in car sounds...

VROOM!

Allison Bonner said...

I feel your pain, Morgan watches them without the excuse of having children.

The Teagan Times said...

I'm sorry I'm in with the guys on this one. I love them all. Xmen, Justice League, The Avengers. Shoot I thought I was Wonder Woman for a good two years. When I was a kid! Come on I'm crazy but not that crazy. Oh and when I was five I was in love with Superman. That was the same time I thought I was Wonder Woman. I guess to be accurate I really should have been in love with Batman. Hmm.

The Bowldens said...

how adorable!