Hey Lee, this post is for you! Happy Father's Day! Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father. Thank you for always being willing to help with diapers, feeding, and entertaining. Mitchell is so lucky to have a dad that cares so much about him. I'm so glad that you love to make him happy and I love to see the two of you having fun together. Mitchell and I love you!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by
The Pooley Tribe
at
6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a cute pic of them in a "fort." Hey you- thanks for the postcard! The girls and I were excited to get some fun mail. I keep meaning to call you, but I keep wasting away, so as soon as I get my voice back and can speak in a non-delirious way, then I'll give ya a call. Take care!
Very sweet.
Post a Comment