Yeah for moving! Well, not really, only when it's to your brand spanking new first house that you got new furniture for. That's what constitutes the YEAH!
Well, congratulations on the moving and the putting to sleep. However, as a time-worn, aged and experienced old Grandma, I do have to warn you that the moving thing is liable to upset the apple cart, but just pretend everything is normal and maybe you can fake him out! I am looking forward to coming down and seeing all of you and your new house!!
4 comments:
Yeah for moving! Well, not really, only when it's to your brand spanking new first house that you got new furniture for. That's what constitutes the YEAH!
Amen my friend!
Well, congratulations on the moving and the putting to sleep. However, as a time-worn, aged and experienced old Grandma, I do have to warn you that the moving thing is liable to upset the apple cart, but just pretend everything is normal and maybe you can fake him out! I am looking forward to coming down and seeing all of you and your new house!!
Are you still alive? How are the new digs?? Throw me a bone when you find some time!
Post a Comment