Why didn't you guys warn me that something so simple as a fourth birthday could turn a mellow, agreeable, pleasant fellow into a defiant, sassy, limit-pusher? Seriously, every time I run into a more experienced mom (which doesn't happen much since I don't see people all that often) I have to ask them, "So...four year olds are naughty right?" Luckily the ones I've talked to have reassured me that at four their kids turned into kids they didn't recognize too. That's pretty much the only thing keeping me from losing my mind, the knowledge that it's not just bad parenting and it should eventually go away. It will go away right? Because if I have to deal with the snottiness, the two year olds tantrums and a newborn all at once, well, things could get ugly.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
And he was such a nice boy too
Posted by
The Pooley Tribe
at
1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think 3 is sassier for girls, at least mine are awesome by 4 and worse at 3.
And I was worried about Sam...being so young still with a new baby. But maybe he'll be all easy to give you the energy to deal with Mr. M.
Practice saying "it's just a phase..."
like a prayer mantra...
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am a perfect parent therefore I have perfect children. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Yep couldn't do that with a straight face. My life goes like this, "*Sigh* Go to your room!" and them x that by 100 for Jade. DAILY! It does work for her though. She won't even cry if you spank her but hates having to go to her room. I think it's pretty nice actually. I wish someone would send me to mine. I'm so glad you are blogging!
Post a Comment