So funny. We have dozens of picture of babies with stuff on their heads so if it's child abuse we're guilty too.
Child abuse???That ain't nothin'.I mean, he's cute. But abused? I hardly think so.Come back when you've got some real wounds, bruises and lacerations. :)
He looks pretty cute - a hint of a smile on his face. I hope he has a sense of humor when he grows up and sees that picture! He's really growing up and changing.
He looks so different- I was so happy to see an updated picture! He's a pretty dang cute prop if you ask me!
i didn't know that prizes came in gushers boxes!
Nothing that cute could be abusive!
It WILL be abuse if you let Lee put a Cardinals jersey on him!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So funny. We have dozens of picture of babies with stuff on their heads so if it's child abuse we're guilty too.
Child abuse???
That ain't nothin'.
I mean, he's cute. But abused? I hardly think so.
Come back when you've got some real wounds, bruises and lacerations.
:)
He looks pretty cute - a hint of a smile on his face. I hope he has a sense of humor when he grows up and sees that picture! He's really growing up and changing.
He looks so different- I was so happy to see an updated picture! He's a pretty dang cute prop if you ask me!
i didn't know that prizes came in gushers boxes!
Nothing that cute could be abusive!
It WILL be abuse if you let Lee put a Cardinals jersey on him!
Post a Comment