Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You guys are good

Seriously, several of you apparently have excellent psychic vibes. It's a boy! We're very excited! Mitchell will have a little buddy. I've already bought a bunch of boy stuff, lots of blue. I'm relieved to be proven right, so I don't have to start shopping all over again. A name is still mostly undecided, that debate continues. Anyway, we're thrilled that he's healthy and we're excited to meet him!

6 comments:

The Teagan Times said...

I can't claim any paranormal abilities. I just didn't dare go against what you thought it was. A little brother for Mitchell! That really is perfect.

The Bowldens said...

yay! thats awesome! i am so excited for you guys!

Lisa said...

A boy! That's so exciting! It will be fun for Mitchell to have a little buddy. Congrats!

Allison Bonner said...

it's too bad we don't live closer, our little boys could play together! i can't believe we're having them within a few weeks of each other.

Natalie said...

I was one of the wrong one's, I guessed it would be a girl. You should just know that whatever I guess it will be the opposite, I have zero intuition about these things. I'm excited for you though. Brothers will be so much fun.

Sherry said...

Congrats! I just knew you were having a boy - I don't know why. I'm sure Mitchell will have lots of fun with him and they will be best buddies :)