No Jayna, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Don't you worry. There just hasn't been too much going on lately. Here are a few of the highlights of the last little while:

Here's Mitchell in his lovely Easter outfit. This was the best picture I could get out of the kid. Please don't judge his white socks and black shoes, he's too young to know any better. We'll add Easter to the list of holidays and celebrations he doesn't quite get yet. We didn't bother with an Easter egg hunt. We'd just end up having to find them all ourselves.
Mitchell having a little fun in the sun. Since it's already getting up into the 80's we're breaking out the Spiderman swimming suit!

Lee is fast approaching old man status with the recent celebration of his 28
th birthday. For some reason that day our camera would only take dark, creepy pictures. No, we don't live in a cave, despite how it may look.
I've been finding us a decent place to live, voraciously reading guidebooks, and writing my friendly, local member of Congress to beg for tickets for a tour of the White House. And that's pretty much it.
2 comments:
Well, that's better. See, the whole point of this blog is so you will update me more often WITH photos, since you weren't the most stellar emailer. Then when you stop doing either one, I begin to worry...except I know you have your stun gun, so I calm myself.
LOVE the easter picture- too funny. And happy birthday to your old man!
So how crazy is your summer going to be??! Maybe I'll come visit you...oh wait, nope, new baby struggling around my insides will be out by then.
tell lee not to feel bad. morgan just turned 30! he basically asked for a moment of silence for his youth.
Post a Comment