This morning I woke up of my own free will. Mitchell did not wake up all ready to go at 6 am. In fact, he is still passed out in his crib. I think the Halloween festivities yesterday just tuckered him out. Halloween was fun! My mom tells me that in a few years I'll hate it as much as she does. Once I've dealt with getting costumes for a few kids, class parties, trick or treating, and too much candy. We'll see. This year the only reason I have to worry about candy is the fact that I'll be eating more than I should. Mitchell won't be eating any of his. We took him Trunk or Treating in Blythe, since the old folks here go to bed at 5 and don't seem to celebrate the holiday. It was good to visit with friends and pass out candy to kids who were taller than me. Mitchell loved looking at all the costumes and decorations. His Spiderman costume was a big hit (thanks Grandpa). We were going to enter him in the costume contest, but Lee decided that wouldn't be fair to the other kids, we had to give them a chance to win. All in all it was good times! I can't wait until Mitchell actually understands what's going on!


4 comments:
He really is such a cute kid! That was nice of Lee not to rub it in the other kids' faces. He's a real gent. Poor old people...just trying to get some sleep so they can do their gardening at 4 am...
Love the slide show. Cutest little spider-man I've ever seen that's for sure.
Hey - I didn't tell you you would hate Halloween. I just told you I did. Humbug!! Mitchell is pretty cute and he's quite a ham. He takes after his mother. I'm surprised he left his Spiderman hat on for the whole evening! Nice looking blog - you must have a lot of extra time - TEE HEE!
I can't thank you enough for the secret picture you sent me. Some genes are in fact dominant, and it's more than apparent your drunken ones are. It's a shame that runs in families...or IS IT? I can't wait to see him as he grows...and so does his portfolio of lazy-eyed pictures!
Post a Comment