Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sheesh, smile at least


Is this the face of a kid who is having fun? I mean, really, if you couldn't see him sitting on it would you be able to tell he's sitting on a super fun slide at the fair, that he wanted to go down several more times? Kid has been serious from day one. Even when he was a baby, you'd try to make him laugh, and he'd just stare you down like you were being ridiculous. Although it's hard to tell, he did have fun at the fair. As did the rest of the boys, this girl, not quite as much fun. I hate the fair, always have. The boys enjoyed the dirty rides in the kiddy area, seeing the stinky animals, and eating some expensive cotton candy. I enjoyed not going on a single ride, not touching a single animal in the petting zoo, and not having a bite of gross overpriced food. I'm really no fun.



We had a nice Easter. Nana, Aunt Rachel and Uncle Jordan came over and we did some egg hunting and some candy eating. Nothing fancy, but it was nice.


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow! Luke has become SO much bigger! Nathan has... "facial control" issues as well. Often looks like he's angry or miserable when he's having fun. :)

jayna said...

I love that you talk about how your kid looks angry and bored and then you talk about bored and angry you are....I can hear it already "Why doesn't Mitchell like me? He's always giving me these LOOKS..."

GOod thing he's adorable, as his brothers are.

But that baby? I want to eat his easter ham legs. Don't let him grow until you come here!!

Claire Roach said...

Kelsey, I was watching Atlas Shrugged last night and I kept thinking how much you look like the main actress, Taylor Schilling. You must have heard this before!!

Evaly said...

I'm glad you had so much fun at the fair - I wonder where Mitchell gets his serious streak - it couldn't possibly be from me or you! It will be fun to see you for Luke's birthday and then up here for Sam's!