A few weeks ago we took a quick trip to Phoenix and visited the Wildlife Animal Park with Nana and Grandpa. The boys had a lot of fun. Mitchell was brave enough to feed the giraffes this time. Last time he said they were monsters. I don't really blame him, those tongues are nasty. Sam was excited to see all the animals and share Grandpa's pop.
And here are a few shots of some cute boys ready for church.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Some recent fun and some cute boys
Posted by
The Pooley Tribe
at
8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha! i love sam's jacket! that is too cute!
Those Sunday pictures are so cute. I love their smiles!
Um, Sam's hair? I could eat him up.
Mitchell's tie? A-dorable.
Well done friend- on both the cute boys and their finery.
I am glad to see that this post is a bit more upbeat than your last one! The boys look cute - good job! I can't believe how big they are both getting to be. I'll see you guys in a couple of days!!
Your boys are just too cute for words! Now please post a prego picture of yourself - come on....
Post a Comment